Have any doubts? Maybe you can find the answers below:
How can Gold Allianze value-add to me?What are the documents needed?
Gold Allianze provides :
- Personalize service by having a single point of contact that is convenient and hassle free.
- We see you through the entire loan tenure.
- We are your friends who advise you on the feasibility of refinancing.
- Photocopy of NRIC or Passport of all applicants
- 2 yrs Income Tax Assessment for self-employed
- Photocopy of last 3 months pay slip
- CPF balance statement for last 12 months
- CPF contribution history for last 12 months
- CPF property statement
- Bank loan statement
No, but at Gold Allianze you can be assured we will give you unbiased advice and match your needs to the available loan packages.What are the costs for financing?
- New purchase
- Stamp Fee
- Legal Fee
- Agent Fee (if applicable)
- Legal fee (payable using CPF or cash)
- Penalty (if within locked in)
- Claw back (if within locked in)
|Standard Payment Scheme|
|The time for payment and the amount of purchase price payable under the standard payment scheme is shown in the following table:|
|Stage||Payment under a standard payment scheme ( % of purchase price )|
|Upon the grant of Option to Purchase||5% – 10% (booking fee)|
|Upon signing of the Sale & Purchase Agreement or within 8 weeks from the Option date||20% less booking fee|
|Completion of foundation work||10%|
|Completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit||10%|
|Completion of brick walls of unit||5%|
|Completion of roofing/ceiling of unit||5%|
|Completion of electrical wiring, internal plastering, plumbing and installation of door and window frames of unit||5%|
|Completion of car park, roads and drains serving the housing project||5%|
|Notice of Vacant Possession||25%|
|On Completion Date||15%|
Still have more questions? Contact us for more detail!